Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Knitting at the MEP

This week, I'm participating in the MEP (aka. Model European Parliament) in Den Bosch, Holland. It's a really nice project and the travelling gives me time to knit. I've been working on a pattern I found on Ravelry, called 'Braided Ball' I've done one in black and white for the girl in my host family, and I'm making another one, in two shades of blue for some friends, so their cat can play with it...
When I get back I'll have a lot of schoolwork to catch up on, but I definitely want to go to the knitting group this Saturday... It's always a very nice place to go and now I'm teaching, I've also told my pupil that I'd come. Now it's time for me to have a cup of tea and get an early night, so I'll be fresh enough to go on debating about GMO's tomorrow morning!

Mnz

No comments:

Post a Comment