Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bus trips to Antwerp? Great!

You'd think someone would get bored if they sat on a bus for one and a half hours to get to Antwerp and one and a half hours back with nobody next to them. Well today, I didn't, and you can guess why! I started on one of the sleeves for my black jumper and now after 3 hour of knitting I have half a sleeve. Great! my jumper is coming on really nicely, but I'll have to leave it aside for a while now, because some classmates have put in orders. One girl wants me to knit her a scarf, the other one wants a cabled hat. They're both going on a skiing trip with school the week after next, so the items have to be ready by then. I've already started the scarf, I'm about one third of the way through, because I knitted during a concert I went to on Wednesday!
Mnz

No comments:

Post a Comment